Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Term reflection and goal setting

Kia ora, we have been reflecting upon last term. This is my reflection and goal setting for math.


 

  1. One thing I wish I did differently in Term 3 was pay attention in class

  2. One thing I was proud of in Term 3 is when I was somehow able to finish before Te awa

  3. My main focus this term is to be able to think of answers faster

  4. When I need help I know to now ask a teacher for help

  5. At the end of this term, I want to be able to say that I achieved my goal of being faster at math than Te awa

5 comments:

  1. Sup mate I liked that you included me in your blog and also glad that you have your own goals to achive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabriel, I think that this is a good goal for you. I look forward to seeing your speedy responses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gabriel its Mia, I liked your answers to your questions because they're pretty funny. A piece of advice is that you put captials for Te Awas name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Gabriel my advice is to do the fast so you can play around after your done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my advice is to keep working toward you goles.

    ReplyDelete